Saturday, October 29, 2011

Beast for Thee

A few more pictures of my work in the Beast for Thee exhibition. It closes tomorrow at 5pm so if you haven't seen it and would like to, please pop in sometime this weekend. Open hours can be found on The Oats Factory website.
Claire Bushby, Installation view
Installation view
Claire Bushby, The beast in me loves the beast in you (detail)
The beast in me loves the beast in you (detail), hand stitched cotton, papier-mache,
acrylic paint, ink, recycled wood, glass mirrors.
Claire Bushby, Mr Wolf
Mr Wolf, charcoal & pastel on paper.
Claire Bushby, Mr Tez
Mr Tez, charcoal & pastel on paper.

For pictures of work by all of the Beast for Thee artists please visit my flickr album - http://www.flickr.com/photos/bearamongbees/sets/72157626890457426/with/6263489478/

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I'm going to make it to the exhibition. I am so very disappointed. I have been trying to make it for the past fortnight once school went back but it has always been one thing or another.
    Heading to flickr now for a virtual exhibition experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ok, Sally. Thanks for your support anyway : ) You can also download my owl mask for some mask-making fun from home!

    http://bearamongbees.blogspot.com/2011/10/owl-mask-for-your-halloween-mischief.html

    ReplyDelete